Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby lovplush » 17 Feb 2013, 02:59

cekoni wrote:

Yes, i found this link on FSU - but do not be angry, there no one has even thought to talking nonsense, or "doubted" about Plushy's surgery :plush45: .... unlike of corrupted enviable fools on russian sites and forums (even and Zhurankov thanked to FSO for their support :kli_ny: - they would support and devil, if he is against Plushy) :plush43: :ze_le_ny: - pity, because ofc, Plushy more concerned about the opinion of russians :plush34:

I bring up voodoo thing is because just a moment ago i found one poster on GS expressing hints of media stunt from Plushy team :kli_ny: . Of course he/she does not doubt the surgery itself, but it still makes me angry. He/she must be a saint at this difficult time to withdraw a low blow because he/she is of sympathy of Plushy :ze_le_ny: .

But indeed, on these forum at least they do not doubt about the surgery. :plush34:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 2):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:15) • Gabry (17 Feb 2013, 15:39)
Rating: 8.33%

lovplush

Postby whitebamboo » 17 Feb 2013, 05:32

lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote:

Yes, i found this link on FSU - but do not be angry, there no one has even thought to talking nonsense, or "doubted" about Plushy's surgery :plush45: .... unlike of corrupted enviable fools on russian sites and forums (even and Zhurankov thanked to FSO for their support :kli_ny: - they would support and devil, if he is against Plushy) :plush43: :ze_le_ny: - pity, because ofc, Plushy more concerned about the opinion of russians :plush34:

I bring up voodoo thing is because just a moment ago i found one poster on GS expressing hints of media stunt from Plushy team :kli_ny: . Of course he/she does not doubt the surgery itself, but it still makes me angry. He/she must be a saint at this difficult time to withdraw a low blow because he/she is of sympathy of Plushy :ze_le_ny: .

But indeed, on these forum at least they do not doubt about the surgery. :plush34:

Media stunt my a**!!! (Sorry, pardon my language.) Yes, I can see some people sitting behind their computers and offering their "critiques". To them, so what you are insulted, attacked, accused of being a fraud on national TV and during a major figure skating competition--as long as it's not happening to themselves--but God forbids that you actually dare to speak up for yourself and defend yourself! Why, it's not classy! It's the same nonsense after Vancouver, I saw even some people who admitted that "yes, Plushenko should have won", but they still thought he was an arrogant (deleted epithet) for questioning the result, even though they could agree that he was actually right. What was their logic? Why, it's not classy!

But in fact, some people have no idea of what is true class, what is right and significant. It breaks my heart to see Evgeni these last days, again and again talking about his honor and his dignity and his dream, because he might as well be speaking into the wind. They don't understand it, so they judge him according to the size of their own minds and hearts. They can't understand. There is no so notion in their minds and you won't be able to get such notions into their minds. What is so important to Evgeni is just so far beyond their ability to comprehend, it's quite hopeless. But maybe that's the way it is.

Well, anyway. I am sorry. I feel kind of emo right now...I guess, it's true that at least on FSU and GS they don't question the reality of the surgery itself, because they at least know it is absolutely ridiculous. But I just don't understand some people on the Russian internet. I guess, I didn't quite understand exactly what Cekoni was saying--so this Zhurankov is even thanking his supporters? That just makes me sick at heart.

Sorry...I wanted to also ask about one of the NTV excerpts, the first one, with Dr. Pekarsky, since I could only read google translate of what was written. What he said was absolutely terrifying to me, and I just wanted to ask...Did I understand it right?

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 4):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:15) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 16:20) • Gabry (17 Feb 2013, 15:48) • lovplush (17 Feb 2013, 14:29)
Rating: 16.67%

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 17 Feb 2013, 06:36

whitebamboo wrote:.... It breaks my heart to see Evgeni these last days, again and again talking about his honor and his dignity and his dream, because he might as well be speaking into the wind. They don't understand it, so they judge him according to the size of their own minds and hearts. They can't understand. There is no so notion in their minds and you won't be able to get such notions into their minds. What is so important to Evgeni is just so far beyond their ability to comprehend, it's quite hopeless. But maybe that's the way it is....

At least, they give more reasons and motives Plushy to fight... they will regret, I tell you! :plush41: ::yaz-yk:

whitebamboo wrote:... But I just don't understand some people on the Russian internet. I guess, I didn't quite understand exactly what Cekoni was saying--so this Zhurankov is even thanking his supporters? That just makes me sick at heart.

Sickest thing is that forum is the so-called "Figure Skating Forum" :kli_ny: .... I did not want to contaminate the area here, but Zhurankov not come down from the radio and smaller television - all semi-literate journalists (worried for themself), called him in their talk-shows ... to be defending "freedom of speech" :ze_le_ny:

whitebamboo wrote:Sorry...I wanted to also ask about one of the NTV excerpts, the first one, with Dr. Pekarsky, since I could only read google translate of what was written. What he said was absolutely terrifying to me, and I just wanted to ask...Did I understand it right?

It was serious, but it is still a routine operation for this surgeon ... do not fall under the influence of this hysterical tabloid headlines :plush36:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • whitebamboo (17 Feb 2013, 17:05) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 16:21) • Gabry (17 Feb 2013, 15:49)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 17 Feb 2013, 06:54

lovplush wrote:... i found one poster on GS expressing hints of media stunt from Plushy team :kli_ny: . Of course he/she does not doubt the surgery itself, but it still makes me angry. He/she must be a saint at this difficult time to withdraw a low blow because he/she is of sympathy of Plushy ...

I do not understand you the best - she do not like Plushy's "defense" campaign, or she thinks that the story about operation is inflated? :du_ma_et:

Perhaps - everyone can have own opinion... but such niceties, asceticism and "moderation" she can afford to self - Plushy is attacked with all weapons, and he must be defended in the same way. :plush41:

P.S... I actually dislike more, impression that Plushy too much shows his vulnerability to the public - he must save an aura of "unbreakable and untouchable" person .... but maybe the time come, that he must to show - that he is just a human - to those who thought that he is some kind of robot :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 5):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 16:21) • Gabry (17 Feb 2013, 15:50) • simona (17 Feb 2013, 10:58) • Жюли (17 Feb 2013, 07:30)
Rating: 20.83%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 17 Feb 2013, 12:45

NTV video. Thanx Irina!

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 7):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • Nikoneko (17 Feb 2013, 20:15) • bigeyegugu (17 Feb 2013, 17:33) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 16:22) • Gabry (17 Feb 2013, 15:57) • lovplush (17 Feb 2013, 12:57) • simona (17 Feb 2013, 12:48)
Rating: 29.17%

dimi

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Feb 2013, 14:12

От Федерации Фигурного катания на коньках России

ImageВосхищаясь мужеством выдающегося фигуриста Евгения Плющенко и его стремлением выступить на своей четвертой Олимпиаде в Сочи-2014, ФФККР всячески способствует его скорейшему возвращению на лед.

Считаем выступление телекомментатора А. Журанкова по поводу состояния здоровья Плющенко некорректным.. Мы полностью на стороне Евгения в его желании защитить свои честь и достоинство.

Всегда поддерживая добрые отношения со средствами массовой информации, ФФККР будет сотрудничать только с журналистами, не нарушающими профессиональную этику.

http://fsrussia.ru/news/448_ot-federaci ... h-rossii-/

:co_ol:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 5):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • cekoni (17 Feb 2013, 19:52) • whitebamboo (17 Feb 2013, 19:05) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 16:56) • Жюли (17 Feb 2013, 14:35)
Rating: 20.83%

Kudryavka

Postby lala630312 » 17 Feb 2013, 17:04

cekoni wrote::du_ma_et: Hm, can we understand all this campaign against Plushy, actually, as a campaign against: "Prokhorov... who will open in the near future Israeli chain of clinics in Russia"? :hi_hi_hi:

I don't think. The scandal is very good advertising to Prokhorov. Many people heard about this story, they will know the clinic's name.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
Gabry (18 Feb 2013, 20:13)
Rating: 4.17%

lala630312

Postby whitebamboo » 17 Feb 2013, 17:04

cekoni wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:Sorry...I wanted to also ask about one of the NTV excerpts, the first one, with Dr. Pekarsky, since I could only read google translate of what was written. What he said was absolutely terrifying to me, and I just wanted to ask...Did I understand it right?

It was serious, but it is still a routine operation for this surgeon ... do not fall under the influence of this hysterical tabloid headlines :plush36:

Thanks, Cekoni, that makes me feel calmer. I guess, I didn't understand what шурупчик was, and at first I thought Dr. Pekarsky meant something that happened to Evgeni's spine in Zagreb, instead of the operation itself...
whitebamboo

Postby let`s talk » 17 Feb 2013, 18:02

dimi wrote:NTV video (16.02.2013)
«Женя и Яна. Золото за любовь» (Zhenya and Yana: Gold for Love)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0v-9uFg70

I translated some quotes here:

Dr. Pekarski (from 38')

Yesterday I had to scold him because last night he didn't take painkillers saying that the pain was not that strong enough.
(to Plushenko) You don't have to feel scared because I had already cut you. I am not planning to do it again.
(about Plu getting up from the bed) Yes, you may get up but you have to do it right way. What you did this morning wasn't right at all.
(about the medicine that Pu is not enjoying) I am sure it's not the worst liquid that you have ever drunk in your life.
I shall put the banner above your bed "Take the medicine on time!" If you don't feel pain, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't take pills.
(about the X-ray and the operation) Here you can see the artificial disc and four screws that are supporting it. If the screw moves closer to the center, the person will be paralyzed. If it goes deeper, it will end up in the out that might cause the internal bleeding and death.

Plu

(from 02:30") Some people-bastards are writing that I internionally went to the cilnic just in order to cut my back while the operation on the disc itself has never happened.
(12:13") (about his second son's birth day) I didn't go to the birth of my son, I didn't want to. I was present at my first son's birth. This time I didn't want to. I was ready to be nearby but not in the birth chamber. When I saw my son first, he was lying on Yana's breast, he was so tiny and cute.
(16:20") (about his first son custody) I didn't want to lose my first son. I didn't want to see him only when I am "allowed to". That's not right.
(22:40") (about Yana) Yana is cool! She is my best friend. I am very proud of my wife and I am grateful to God that he sent me such a brain-woman, such a faithful friend and my love.

Mishin (24:25")

(about Yana) I have been training Zhenya for almost 20 years. I've known a bunch of his women and girlfriends. I want to say that Yana is the most constructive woman in his life.

Yana

(22:22" + 23:36") (about Plu) He is a very sentimental and kind person. I have never met such a kind, honest, sincere and true person ever. Probably that's why God put me through all those terrible difficulties in my life that I could finally meet the person like Zhenya, as some kind of reward that I should have earned.... I not just love him, I adore him. He is the person who gave me a fairy-tale. The life that I am living in now is a fairy-tale. I have never thought that I would be so happy.
(42') (about the baby) There was no single day that Zhenya didn't take part in bathing Sasha. He prepares the water, towels, bathes him and than diapers the baby carefully. That is a really touching picture to see. Sasha is a tiny copy of Zhenya... His family probably has very strong genes because his elder son Egor also looks like his father very much. Sasha is very quiet and not naughty at all. Probably he's gonna be an athlete too, like his father.
(26') (about the custody of her adopted son from the first marriage) Starting from the last year, patronized at that momet by Baturin, the biological mother of Andrei tried to do her best in order to "return" Andrei to her. The Baturin's plan was she took Andrei, then she legally gives up her motherhood and Andrei gets put in the orphanage. After that Baturin would ask for a bail to get out of prison on the ground that the child Andrei was left alone without parents or any guardians. It's impossibe to make a more cynical plan to get free/out-of-jail card.

:son-ce:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 10):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • Gabry (18 Feb 2013, 20:15) • simona (18 Feb 2013, 03:56) • Nikoneko (17 Feb 2013, 20:30) • cekoni (17 Feb 2013, 19:52) • whitebamboo (17 Feb 2013, 19:03) • lovplush (17 Feb 2013, 18:32) • bigeyegugu (17 Feb 2013, 18:26) • Phrazey (17 Feb 2013, 18:23) • lala630312 (17 Feb 2013, 18:11)
Rating: 41.67%

let`s talk

Postby lala630312 » 17 Feb 2013, 18:11

whitebamboo wrote:
lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote: But I just don't understand some people on the Russian internet. I guess, I didn't quite understand exactly what Cekoni was saying--so this Zhurankov is even thanking his supporters? That just makes me sick at heart.

I think the FSO members aren't only Russians. Most of them are from the former Soviet Union countries,and from Israel,( for example Tanyka, who is a great Plushy hater,and maybe she was the person, who informed the Isreali media, that Plushy's name isn't on the patient list. But it's my opinion and suspicion). That would be really shame, if they are Russians. They hate not only Plushy but many other Russian skaters.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 3):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:16) • Gabry (18 Feb 2013, 20:18) • whitebamboo (17 Feb 2013, 19:10)
Rating: 12.5%

lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni