На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby whitebamboo » 05 Jul 2013, 01:03

clairdelalune wrote:
Personally I do not agree with such policies and I do not understand them. A lot of other coaches have open seminaries and training sessions (Orser for example, which is not ashamed to train Fernandez or Hanyu, who are Chan's rivals). Banning Carolina or Fernandez make Mishin and Evgeni look like they were afraid of tough competition.
In my opinion skaters should attend as many training camps as they could, it is the only way to improve their skating overall.

It is the prerogative of Mishin and his team to decide whom the take on in their camps, in any given year. That is all. Nevertheless, I am not surprised that some of the less-than-friendly would try to make a big deal out of it with their talk of "Russian drama". It doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with what Orser or anyone else. It doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with being "ashamed" (of what?). It doesn't have any to do with "being afraid of tough competition", because if Evgeni were afraid, he wouldn't have tried to do what he is doing on. As he has always said over the years and many, many times over, his competition is always only with himself. Perhaps now it is true more than ever.

Orser is the coach of Hanyu and Fernandez and that's his business. Mishin isn't any top foreign skater's coach, and as far as I recall he has never been. He is Evgeni's coach, and Artur and Liza's coach, and the coach of the other young Russian skaters in his group. Of course they should come first. And while I don't know exactly how Orser (or other Canadian/U. S. coaches or anyone else) considers questions of national interests in sport, it would not be so surprising that an (old-school!) Russian such as Mishin would see them differently. Perhaps not many people in skating nowadays would think or phrase this question in terms of the word "honor", but that word is what Mishin used.

I was reading the sovsport article via Google Translate, but even from the machine-translated language, I think one can sense there is something indeed different this year, in this stage of Evgeni's journey. He's trying to do something no one has done before; this is truly "into the unknown". There is so much uncertainty, so much to overcome that I'm sure we can't even imagine. If you want to talk about being "afraid", well, maybe Evgeni and Mishin and their team are not afraid, but I sure as hell am. And it's not of Fernandez or Hanyu or Chan or any other "rival". This is why I am so grateful for the people around him at Pinzolo, not only Yana and the kids--his own family in the usual sense--but also those who love him like family: the Mishins, David, Vitaly, and all the others. I find it plenty understandable that outside top skaters, rival or not, would be the last thing they needed around, in a situation like this, which--once more--has nothing to do with "being afraid of rivals".

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 2):
Таня (07 Jul 2013, 08:43) • lala630312 (05 Jul 2013, 10:02)
Rating: 8.33%

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 05 Jul 2013, 04:56

clairdelalune wrote:Personally I do not agree with such policies and I do not understand them. A lot of other coaches have open seminaries and training sessions (Orser for example, which is not ashamed to train Fernandez or Hanyu, who are Chan's rivals). Banning Carolina or Fernandez make Mishin and Evgeni look like they were afraid of tough competition.
In my opinion skaters should attend as many training camps as they could, it is the only way to improve their skating overall.

You have very strange logic :du_ma_et: :ne_vi_del:

No one "banned" Carolina and Fernandez - Mishin's goodwill is that he has taken them (anyone) to his camp, and his is the right to choose with whom he will work. And if Carolina really passed to her coaches Mishin's advices to other skaters - it is not professional and decent of her.

You confuse amateurs and professionals athletes (competitors) - no one want to shares advice free to anyone in professional sports! .... Moreover, Mishin said that he will continue to work with the young foreign skaters, who are "amateurs".

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (05 Jul 2013, 10:02)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Jul 2013, 05:11

@Sarynka:

Today no training and probably there are some free days 4 skaters before the second camp begins. See u soon then...

:foo_t_bol:
‏@CampanePinzolo:
Ecco le foto di #plushenko che gioca a calcetto con i ragazzi di #Pinzolo http://pic.twitter.com/h9fcMmu68u

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (05 Jul 2013, 14:28) • lala630312 (05 Jul 2013, 10:02)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 05 Jul 2013, 10:18

I found articles appear recently have some weird tones, not sure they are entirely true or correct interpretation of what they have said. Some Russian media are really the enemy of their own people to certain extend. Maybe their boss is foreigner, who knows.

I do not see why Mishin refuses to coach foreign students should cause any fuss, these foreign top athletes have their own coaches. Mishin will never be their principle coach and he has enough Russian students to take care of. As for Evgeni's comments, he was just surprised and as far as we know, Evgeni and Mishin are very secretive about their preparation of programs. Young kids or fans are one thing, potential rivals are another. Plus this year is very special since they are preparing a home Olympics, being cautious is quite normal.

Besides, let us face it, although Mishin is very fit and work on ice whole day long, he is still an old man, how much energy he can spare for top athletes other than Evgeni, Artur and Lisa? Mishin is not merely a coach who teaches jumps, he monitors everything, teaches also steps, skating skills if he spotted something wrong. As skillful as Evgeni, Mishin still will be there ready to correct every tiny things he thought can be improved. So can you imagine that if he took those foreign top skaters, how much time he needs to spend on them?
Last edited by lovplush on 05 Jul 2013, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 3):
Kokito (09 Jul 2013, 04:05) • whitebamboo (06 Jul 2013, 05:43) • lala630312 (05 Jul 2013, 11:51)
Rating: 12.5%

lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jul 2013, 10:25

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Personally I do not agree with such policies and I do not understand them. A lot of other coaches have open seminaries and training sessions (Orser for example, which is not ashamed to train Fernandez or Hanyu, who are Chan's rivals). Banning Carolina or Fernandez make Mishin and Evgeni look like they were afraid of tough competition.

No one "banned" Carolina and Fernandez - Mishin's goodwill is that he has taken them (anyone) to his camp, and his is the right to choose with whom he will work. And if Carolina really passed to her coaches Mishin's advices to other skaters - it is not professional and decent of her.

You confuse amateurs and professionals athletes (competitors) - no one want to shares advice free to anyone in professional sports! .... Moreover, Mishin said that he will continue to work with the young foreign skaters, who are "amateurs".

Maybe it was the translation or the comments that I read on other forums but Mishin's words sounded like Fernandez or Kostner were spying ans stealing the secrets. :hi_hi_hi: The logical explanation is that Mishin has no time to focus on other top skaters than Evgeni, which makes totally sense. :plush45: You can't blame me because I think Mishin's statements were strange and maybe funny, I'm not the only one. :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 05 Jul 2013, 11:59

clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:

Maybe it was the translation or the comments that I read on other forums but Mishin's words sounded like Fernandez or Kostner were spying ans stealing the secrets. :hi_hi_hi: The logical explanation is that Mishin has no time to focus on other top skaters than Evgeni, which makes totally sense. :plush45: You can't blame me because I think Mishin's statements were strange and maybe funny, I'm not the only one. :plush34:

they should think on those forums :plush34: and every sentence could be misinterpreted, but you can explain to them the logic reasons. :mi_ga_et: and maybe you would like to see Caro on first place.. :ts_ss:
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jul 2013, 12:21

lala630312 wrote:they should think on those forums :plush34: and every sentence could be misinterpreted, but you can explain to them the logic reasons. :mi_ga_et: and maybe you would like to see Caro on first place.. :ts_ss:

:hi_hi_hi: :-)
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 06 Jul 2013, 05:03

clairdelalune wrote:Maybe it was the translation or the comments that I read on other forums but Mishin's words sounded like Fernandez or Kostner were spying ans stealing the secrets. :hi_hi_hi: The logical explanation is that Mishin has no time to focus on other top skaters than Evgeni, which makes totally sense. :plush45: You can't blame me because I think Mishin's statements were strange and maybe funny, I'm not the only one. :plush34:

In Tanbka's translations Mishin and Plush'ys words often sounded like that :kli_ny: :ps_ih:
But even and with such "semi-malicious" translations, I dont see what is strange in Mishin/Plushy's logic? :ne_vi_del:

... and you should think with your own head, not with heads of people from forums when you read such translations and where are Plushy's haters - they often have a distorted "picture of reality" when it comes to PLushy ::yaz-yk:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 07 Jul 2013, 02:42

Ekaterina sent me bigger pic... :plush45: :plush39:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (07 Jul 2013, 21:48) • simona (07 Jul 2013, 11:16) • Таня (07 Jul 2013, 08:47)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 08 Jul 2013, 12:56

Sara wrote me that Plushy mostly worked last few days off-ice, and every afternoon played football with Yana's kids :-):

-------------------

2nd part of Mishin's camp - 07-18.07.2013... :plush4:

Open training for the audience from 11-13h and 18-20h ... Plushy probably will not practice at this time :mi_ga_et:
Palaghiaccio Pinzolo:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... nt_count=1

vi ricordo che domenica 7 luglio non c'è pattinaggio per il pubblico perché inizia la 3^ settimana di stage di Alexei Mishin venite a vedere i russi si allenano dalle 11 alle 13 e dalle 18 alle 20 cè Plushenko, Gachinski e la Tucktamisheva 3 campioni non è che si vedono tutti i giorni a Pinzolo

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (08 Jul 2013, 15:38)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni