cekoni wrote:
cekoni wrote:...
Here are Russian Eurosport ... by kathyonok :plush39:
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Eejczk0gqm/

Irina uploaded 1st part on youtube :ni_zia: :-):

Интервью Plushenko Евроспорт. часть1 (полностью) Переводит Журанков:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3owfT-ESH8

Eurosport show me with my lilac banner on that video at 0:22 :-):

Great interview, he said he wasn't happy with second place in Vancouver and right away decided to stay till Sochi :co_ol: Of course he wants to be better then second place!
That music from Romeo and Juliet would be perfect for LP!
I just hate that idea "best of Plushenko" for competitive skate. :plush43: Russian's say: It is impossible to get in into the same river twice"
Talks about his spot at the Olympics are non sense, because winning silver in Vancouver he is automatically earned his spot for Sochi, no one will take it away from him, only his health is matters. Only Plushenko can win medal in Sochi from Russian men team at this moment. As long as he healthy and ready, everyone on a Russian team will support him, including TAT.
Всё будет как должно быть..

These users thanked the author Lotus for the post (total 2):
cekoni (23 Oct 2013, 20:43) • lala630312 (23 Oct 2013, 14:12)
Rating: 8.33%

Lotus

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby whitebamboo » 23 Oct 2013, 16:10

clairdelalune wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:Also the way they quoted Tarasova, without actually naming her, possibly have the effect of making it seem like there's a general consensus that Plushy will somehow be "unfairly" guaranteed the Olympic spot, no matter what happens at RN.

What does unfairly mean, that they will send Plushy if he finishes on 3rd or 4th at RN and Euros? Who could imagine that Evgeni will go or RF will send him in such conditions? :ne_vi_del:

I've seen some people at various places (whom I would not call "friendly" toward Plushy) say things like this, yes. And I did get a sense that the articles were in some ways trying to give that impression. To my interpretation, it isn't really about what Tarasova actually said, or what will actually happen at RN, but about whether they can get a "shot" in at him. Even if Plushy wins RN and does well at Euros, I can imagine some will still say, "well of course he's been guaranteed the spot all along", and try to sow some doubt in people, because many casual reader won't actually watch the competitions for themselves.

But in the end, maybe it isn't important. As I said, it's all just talk...
whitebamboo

Postby clairdelalune » 23 Oct 2013, 18:17

whitebamboo wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:Also the way they quoted Tarasova, without actually naming her, possibly have the effect of making it seem like there's a general consensus that Plushy will somehow be "unfairly" guaranteed the Olympic spot, no matter what happens at RN.

What does unfairly mean, that they will send Plushy if he finishes on 3rd or 4th at RN and Euros? Who could imagine that Evgeni will go or RF will send him in such conditions? :ne_vi_del:

I've seen some people at various places (whom I would not call "friendly" toward Plushy) say things like this, yes. And I did get a sense that the articles were in some ways trying to give that impression. To my interpretation, it isn't really about what Tarasova actually said, or what will actually happen at RN, but about whether they can get a "shot" in at him. Even if Plushy wins RN and does well at Euros, I can imagine some will still say, "well of course he's been guaranteed the spot all along", and try to sow some doubt in people, because many casual reader won't actually watch the competitions for themselves.

But in the end, maybe it isn't important. As I said, it's all just talk...

Do not pay attention to them :)-(: ,of course Evgeni's spot is guaranteed, his greatness as figure skater guarantees it, not the Russian Federation. plush48
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lelo » 23 Oct 2013, 19:19

Hey, someone knows what plushy said in the 2nd part of interview?
Italian Eurosport commentors said he said something very interesting about Joubert.
lelo

Postby cekoni » 23 Oct 2013, 20:50

Lotus wrote:
cekoni wrote:....
Интервью Plushenko Евроспорт. часть1 (полностью) Переводит Журанков:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3owfT-ESH8

Eurosport show me with my lilac banner on that video at 0:22 :-):

Yes, i saw you - every time :hi_hi_hi: :plush45: .... you have english version on previous page :mi_ga_et:

clairdelalune wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:What does unfairly mean, that they will send Plushy if he finishes on 3rd or 4th at RN and Euros? Who could imagine that Evgeni will go or RF will send him in such conditions? :ne_vi_del:

Do not pay attention to them :)-(: ,of course Evgeni's spot is guaranteed, his greatness as figure skater guarantees it, not the Russian Federation...

Plushy himself said that he will give someone else to go on Oly, if he not be in good shape :plush34:

lelo wrote:Hey, someone knows what plushy said in the 2nd part of interview?
Italian Eurosport commentors said he said something very interesting about Joubert.

I told you already, that part where Plushy talk about other skaters is not yet aired ::yaz-yk:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Oct 2013, 21:06

Plushy's interview for Eurosport by our friends :plush39: - "Evgeni's truth" 2nd part (20.10.2013) ....

British Esp - HD 1920px - by kathyonok (misssing few seconds)
commentator corrected his mistake from the 1st part, where he said that Plushy was Olympic champion in SLC :hi_hi_hi:
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/bsB2beevW/

German Esp by nsnail:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7i4f7141y8fpcr/2013-10-20_Evgeni's_truth_(Plu_interview)_2nd_part_GerESP_nsnail.avi

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
bigeyegugu (24 Oct 2013, 16:16) • whitebamboo (23 Oct 2013, 22:53) • lala630312 (23 Oct 2013, 21:59)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Oct 2013, 22:26

Some kind of recapitulation of all interviews and news in the last month :plush45:

Евгений Плющенко собирается в Сочи:
http://lentasporta.com/articles/222/17201/

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (24 Oct 2013, 23:43)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Oct 2013, 22:40

http://www.trud.ru/article/23-10-2013/1 ... metil.html

Рекорд на льду, который никто не заметил
Александр Горшков, президент Федерации фигурного катания России

В мужском катании главная надежда у нас, безусловно, на Евгения Плющенко. Готовится он хорошо, целенаправленно, динамика у него качественная. Я на прошлой неделе в Санкт-Петербурге наблюдал тренировку Жени и остался доволен. Но после весенней операции трудно форсировать подготовку. Ситуация осложнилась тем, что на Олимпиаде у наших мужчин лишь одно место, так что на россиянина ляжет двойная соревновательная нагрузка, учитывая введение в программу командного первенства. Максим Ковтун тоже старательно готовится. :hi_hi_hi:

------------------------------------------------

http://fskating.com/2013/10/plushenko-w ... sburg.html

Meanwhile, the president of the Figure Skating Federation of Russia Alexander Gorshkov noted that he pins great hopes on Evgeni Plushenko at the Olympics in Sochi.

“In the men’s figure skating our main hope is, of course, Evgeni Plushenko. He prepares well, purposefully and with qualitative dynamics,” newspaper Trud quotes Gorshkov.

“Last week I watched his training session and was satisfied. But it’s difficult to boost trainings after the spring surgery. The situation is complicated by the fact that at the Olympics we have just one spot in men’s event, so the Russian will face a double competitive load, taking into account the team event.” Gorshkov noted.

(italian translation: http://www.neveitalia.it/sport/figuresk ... ietroburgo)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Oct 2013, 23:23

cekoni wrote:Some kind of recapitulation of all interviews and news in the last month :plush45:

Евгений Плющенко собирается в Сочи:
http://lentasporta.com/articles/222/17201/

Still one new part - on same russian site is falsely presented a method of treatment of the spine, which "helped" Plushy :ze_le_ny: :plush43: ... many people in Russia have really believed into it :plush34:
----------------------------------

Пока Плющенко тренируется, на его имени в очередной раз делают не честные деньги. В Сети появился сайт, оформленный практически так же, как официальная страница программы «Пусть говорят». На этом сайте олимпийский чемпион якобы рассказывает всем о том, как ему удалось победить остеохондроз. Кроме того, сайт снабжен фотографиями, якобы сделанными во время шоу Малахова со звездой, и почти тысячей комментариев, в которых всем желающим отвечает якобы сам Евгений Плющенко. Отличить сайт от официального портала скандального шоу с первого взгляда почти невозможно. Вот только при попытке проследовать по любой ссылке или увеличить фотографию пользователь оказывается на «официальной» странице якобы борцов с остеохондрозом.

В общем, пока спортсмен работает над олимпийской программой, его имя, используемое мошенниками, «трудится» на ниве облапошивания доверчивых граждан.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
MiLa (25 Oct 2013, 00:15) • lala630312 (24 Oct 2013, 23:45)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 26 Oct 2013, 14:31

"Evgeni's truth" 3rd part (26.10.2013) - Plushy's interview for Eurosport, Serbian version :plush45:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pcbhocmljg1cken/2013-10-26_Evgeni's_truth_(Plu_interview)_3rd_part_SrbESP.avi

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
bigeyegugu (26 Oct 2013, 14:51)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni