Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby Дарина » 11 Jan 2016, 18:53

cekoni wrote:Алексей Мишин: Плющенко практически здоров и готовится к Олимпиаде-2018:
http://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/aleksej- ... piade-2018
Двукратный олимпийский чемпион в фигурном катании Евгений Плющенко сделал на тренировке каскад из восьми прыжков. (it was joke! :kli_ny: )
— Борюсь за каждый прыжок, — написал Плющенко на своей странице в Instagram, сопроводив сообщение видео, на котором запечатлено, как он выполняет каскад из восьми прыжков.

— Евгений Плющенко выложил видео, где он делает каскад из восьми прыжков – такое вообще возможно с его травмами?

:sh_ок: Даже Мишину позвонили. :-)
Ну разве журналисты не придурки?
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
tatiana-v (12 Jan 2016, 21:02) • lala630312 (11 Jan 2016, 19:56)
Rating: 8.33%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 12 Jan 2016, 00:18

Дарина wrote: :sh_ок: Даже Мишину позвонили. :-)
Ну разве журналисты не придурки?

A na sports.ru citirovali Svetu, kak budto eto skazal Plushy :ze_le_ny: :ps_ih:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 14 Jan 2016, 17:32

THE PERFECTIONIST
Championship-driven Hanyu strives for mental, physical unity:

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0002674897

Q: Have you come close to your image of a what a champion is?

A: Not at all. Even if I exceed other skaters in points, I still do not have the pride and confidence of a champion. I was just good at two competitions. My image of an absolute champion is [2006 Olympics gold medalist Evgeni] Plushenko. In his prime, it was just natural for him to skate without any mistakes. I’m always skating to my very limits, but he always seemed to have had some energy left.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (15 Jan 2016, 07:40) • lala630312 (14 Jan 2016, 22:49)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 15 Jan 2016, 01:05

Cekoni:

Lala, i moved your post here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=405&p=89725#p89725 :mi_ga_et:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 15 Jan 2016, 15:37

Next 2 interviews are taken during "Snow King 2" shows in Moscow - although they speak about the show, there are also some other issues... :mi_ga_et:
------------------------

Brian Joubert: “Why do we have to put limits on the spins, the footwork?”:
http://www.insideskating.net/2016/01/13 ... e-footwork

Tired as he was, during his “Snow King 2” marathon in Moscow and at the end of a masterclass with the main cast of the show, on December 27, Brian Joubert took the time in answering to some of Inside Skating’s questions – and he even attacked serious topics, such as the things to be corrected in the judging system: the level of the spins, the footwork, but, mostly, the way the Program Components are scored.

With his skates on during this discussion, Brian says he really appreciates “Snow King” – “the quality of the show is really good, the costumes, music, decorations, everything”, not to mention he thoroughly enjoys the time spent with his former opponents: Evgeni Plushenko, Tomas Verner, Johnny Weir. As for coaching, he’ll take any good opportunity it might come his way.

Nadia Vasilyeva: This is your fourth visit in Russia for the “Snow King”, if I recall correctly: two times in St. Petersburg and two times in Moscow. How does it feel to come back in the show? Is it, in a way, like coming back home?
- Brian Joubert: You know, on the first year it was a little bit difficult because I didn’t know the team, but now, on the second year, it’s like family. We know each other, we have a good time together. And yes, it is like coming back to my home to see my friends, and I really enjoy it.

Do you actually have any free time to walk around Moscow, or is it just rehearsal-rehearsal-rehearsal?
- No, it’s just rehearsal. We wake up, we go on the ice, rehearsal, practice, shows, and then we go back to the hotel to sleep – that’s all.

This time you’re also going to spend New Year in Moscow. Is it difficult for you to be here, and not home, when we’re entering 2016?
- No, it’s gonna be good. Because, usually, when I am at home, I do nothing for New Year. I just have dinner and go to sleep, like on a normal day. So it’s gonna be different for me now, and very cool, I think.

So you’re going to celebrate altogether with the “Snow King” team?
- Yes, it’s going be a lot of people, a lot of fun.

I’m curious about one thing: does it feel different to skate in this kind of theatrical shows, like “Snow King”, rather than in the usual shows?
- Yes, it is different, but I really like it, because I think the quality of the show is really good, the costumes, music, decorations – everything. And I really like to take part in this kind of story, to do the Shaman, the Prince, to show different types of skating – all these are good for me.

Now that you’re on the other side of the boards, do you have a new perspective on skating?
- You know, the level of figure skating is getting so high, especially technically. We can see a lot of quad jumps, two different ones in the short program, sometimes three or four in the free skate, and I think for the sport it’s amazing, it’s very good. But I don’t know [if my perspective on the discipline changed – Ed.]… I am on the other side of the boards, yes, but I’m still doing a lot of shows, so it’s difficult for me to have an opinion about figure skating now. I like to watch competitions sometimes. I will take some time later, to see if we can still improve the new judging system. Because I think there are still some mistakes [to be corrected – Ed.]…

For instance?
- I don’t know why we put limits on the spins, the footwork – when it comes to the level, I mean… Some skaters, they can do like level 5 or level 6. So it will be good for the audience to see that some skaters are really good at spins, for instance. But why do we have to put limits? That’s bad. And maybe add some combinations with four jumps, why not? And I think the main thing we have to change is the Components [Program Components Score – Ed.]. Because sometimes you can see that they are almost the same, like if you have 8 in Skating Skills you are going to have almost 8 in the Performance and Transitions. And it has to be different. You can have 9 in Performance and 3 in Transitions, it would be better this way.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (16 Jan 2016, 00:24)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 15 Jan 2016, 15:39

Johnny Weir: “I know how hard figure skating is, how difficult it is to put your life in front of thousands of people and judges”:
http://www.insideskating.net/2016/01/15 ... and-judges

To Johnny Weir, Russia seems to be almost a second homeland, and Russian language itself, a second skin – so spending the winter holidays in Moscow, in between two performances of the show “Snow King 2”, didn’t look too much of a sacrifice for the three-time U.S. national champion (2004-2006). Quite the opposite, we might say, and, on January 4, before entering once again the role of Kai in Plushenko’s fairy tale on ice, he agreed to sit with us for a chat.
An open, easy-going conversation that was, with Johnny talking about “Snezhny Korol 2” and the “family reunion” around the show; ....

Nadia Vasilyeva: It’s your third time in Russia for the “Snow King” show, does it feel like a family reunion already?
- Johnny Weir: Yes, it definitely feels like a family reunion. And it’s so nice, we all built this project a year ago and it was a hit. Everyone loves it, and everyone asks for it to come to their country, and it feels so nice to come back, because we have these nostalgic memories of what we did a year ago.

Does this year feel any different from the previous one?
- For sure, we all have more experience with the show, we all have less mishaps and we can play a little bit more with the characters. Of course, it’s “Snezhny Korol 2” [Johnny pronounces the name of the show in Russian] and feelings are a little bit different.

It’s also the second time you had to spend Christmas and New Year in Moscow. How did you celebrate?
- On Christmas day we were on the ice, we did rehearsals, so there was no real Christmas… [Moreover, Russians celebrate Christmas on January 7, according to the old Julian calendar – Ed.] And then for New Year we went as a big group… Zhenya [Plushenko] was with his family, of course, and some of the skaters went to Saint Petersburg, but the rest of us stayed in a country house, in a dacha outside the city, and it was so nice, and really just wonderful to spend time together.

There are a lot of shows in your life now, there have been many prior to “Snow King” and will be more in the future. Before Moscow, you were a part of a show in Romania, “Kings on Ice”, in Cluj-Napoca. Was it your first time in Romania, how did you like it?
- Romania was interesting. Honestly, I flew and arrived from Romania the same day that the show was happening. In the evening we did the show, and then very late at night I left. So I didn’t get to see Romania, just my hotel and the ice rink. But the public was very nice.

What do you think about the advancing technical level of figure skating?
- It’s very stressful… I think it’s natural for the sport to progress and that we have so many difficult elements in the programs. Of course, I worry about the health of people’s bodies, but in any profession when the level is raised so high, whether it’s nuclear power and doing a shutdown at your plant faster than anybody else in the world, or winning the Olympic title, you have to do more, try harder than anyone else. And if Yuzuru Hanyu is winning by a hundred points and doing three quads – then you also should try to do three quads. I’ve always said that this system is not beautiful, it’s not figure skating, but it’s what we have to work with.

... everyone skates and competes, and, of course, you have people that you love, like I love Zhenya [Plushenko], and you respect them and you can never forget them. But I never think of myself like that. And at the Grand Prix Final this year, when he (Hanyu Yuzuru) said that when he was young he wanted to skate like Zhenya or me – I turned bright red and I was so happy. He is a very good guy and definitely his head is very level.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (16 Jan 2016, 00:24)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 15 Jan 2016, 23:02

cekoni wrote:
Brian Joubert: “Why do we have to put limits on the spins, the footwork?”:
http://www.insideskating.net/2016/01/13 ... footwork...

Интервью Жубера для Inside Skating 27.12.15 после мастер-класса, который проводили участники шоу “Снежный король 2” в Москве.
(только часть о "Снежном Короле - перевод)

"…Бриан рассказал, что действительно ценит шоу “Snow King” – “качество шоу по-настоящему хорошее: костюмы, музыка, декорации – всё”, не говоря уже о том, что он искренне наслаждается временем, проведённым с бывшими соперниками: Плющенко, Вернером, Вейером…

- Это ваш 4-ый визит в Россию для участия в шоу “Snow King» … Каково это – вернуться на шоу? Это похоже на возвращение домой?
- Вы знаете, в 1-ый год было немного трудно, потому что я не знал команду, но сейчас, на 2-ой год, это похоже на семью. Мы знаем друг друга, хорошо проводим время вместе. И да, это похоже на возвращение домой к друзьям, я действительно получаю удовольствие.

- У вас есть время погулять по Москве или всё время репетиции- репетиции - репетиции ?
-Нет, одни репетиции. Мы просыпаемся, идём на лёд, репетируем, тренируемся, выступаем, потом назад в отель – спать, это всё.

- В этот раз вы собираетесь провести новогодние праздники в Москве. Трудно для вас быть здесь, а не дома, встречая 2016 год?

- Нет, это будет хорошо. Т. к. обычно, когда я дома, я ничего не делаю на Новый год, просто ужинаю и ложусь спать, как в обычный день. А сейчас будет по-другому и очень круто, я думаю.

-Значит, вы будете отмечать с командой “Snow King”?

-Да, будет много людей и веселья.

- Мне любопытно: отличается ли катание в театрализованных шоу, таких, как “Snow King”, от обычных?

- Да, отличается, но мне это действительно нравится, т. к. по моему мнению, качество шоу по-настоящему хорошее: костюмы, музыка, декорации – всё. И мне действительно нравится участвовать в такой истории, играть Шамана, Принца, показывать разные виды катания – всё это хорошо для меня. "
Last edited by Дарина on 18 Jan 2016, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
tatiana-v (02 Feb 2016, 17:58) • Вера (18 Jan 2016, 13:29) • cekoni (17 Jan 2016, 03:51) • Грин (16 Jan 2016, 18:52)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

Postby lala630312 » 18 Jan 2016, 02:10

Kiskegyed-this is a Hungarian magazin for the women. Today post on internet:

http://www.kiskegyed.hu/kikapcsolodas/s ... deo-146205

Insanely sexy! If you are a woman, you will look it ten times! Plushenko sex bomb! (video) :-) Sexy, ingeniously skates, good music, and even strip off too!

And this link was on Facebook, too and this text : Share it, super guy! - 3 hours and 2500 sharings on Facebook
Last edited by lala630312 on 18 Jan 2016, 02:21, edited 4 times in total.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 2):
Грин (20 Jan 2016, 11:38) • Дарина (18 Jan 2016, 02:16)

lala630312

Postby Дарина » 18 Jan 2016, 02:15

cekoni wrote:Johnny Weir: “I know how hard figure skating is, how difficult it is to put your life in front of thousands of people and judges”:
http://www.insideskating.net/2016/01/15 ... and-judges

Интервью Джонни Вейра для Inside Skating 4 января перед шоу «СК-2»
(только часть о "Снежном Короле", "Королях на льду" - перевод)

" - Вы третий раз в России для участия в «Снежном короле», есть ли ощущение, что семья воссоединилась?
-Да, определённо есть ощущение, что семья воссоединилась. И это так приятно, мы все строили этот проект в прошлом году, и это был хит. Он всем очень нравится, и все хотят, чтобы он был привезён в их страну; и так приятно вернуться, потому что у нас есть ностальгические воспоминания о том, что мы делали год назад.

-В этом году ощущения отличаются от тех, что были в прошлом?
- Конечно, у нас больше опыта в этом шоу, меньше казусов, и мы можем немного больше уделять внимание игре, своим персонажам.
Разумеется, это “Snezhny Korol 2” [Джонни произносит название шоу по-русски], и ощущения немного другие.

-Также это второй раз, когда вам приходится проводить Рождество и Новый год в Москве. Как вы отмечаете?
- На Рождество мы были на льду, у нас шли репетиции, поэтому настоящего Рождества не было… A на Новый год мы ездили большой группой… Женя, конечно, был со своей семьёй, и некоторые фигуристы уехали в Петербург, но остальные поехали в сельский дом, на дачу за городом, и было так приятно, на самом деле, просто чудесно провести время вместе.
- Сейчас в вашей жизни много шоу, было много до “Snow King”и будет после. Перед Москвой вы участвовали в шоу “Kings on Ice” в Румынии, в Клуж-Напока. Вы впервые были в Румынии, как вам там понравилось?
- В Румынии было интересно. Честно говоря, я прибыл и улетел из Румынии в день шоу. Вечером у нас было шоу и поздно ночью я улетел. Поэтому мне не удалось увидеть Румынию, только гостиницу и ледовую арену. Но публика была прекрасная.
- Что вы думаете о росте технического уровня в фигурном катании?
- (...) ...если Юзуру Ханю выигрывает 100 баллов и делает три четверных, – тогда приходится тоже стараться делать три четверных. Я всегда говорил, что эта система не является прекрасной, это не фигурное катание, но это то, с чем мы должны работать. (...)
... все катаются и соревнуются, и, конечно, у вас есть люди, которых вы любите, как я люблю Женю [Плющенко], и вы уважаете их и никогда не сможете забыть. Но о себе в таком ключе я никогда не думал. И в финале Гран-при в этом году, когда он [Юзуру Ханю] сказал, что будучи юным, он хотел кататься, как Женя или я, – я так покраснел, и я был так счастлив..."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
tatiana-v (02 Feb 2016, 17:58) • Грин (20 Jan 2016, 11:38) • Вера (18 Jan 2016, 13:29) • cekoni (18 Jan 2016, 04:26)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 21 Jan 2016, 15:51

Рекорды фигурного катания – обычные и нестандартные :
http://m.championat.com/article/sport/other/239385/

Четыре медали – это предел

Завершая медальную тему, стоит отметить, что лишь двум спортсменам за всю вековую олимпийскую историю фигурного катания удалось завоевать четыре награды на Играх. Первый – это упомянутый уже Гиллис Графстрём, который, будучи уже трёхкратным чемпионом, на Олимпиаде 1932 года в США занял второе место. Второй – это российский атлет Евгений Плющенко, в копилке которого две золотые медали (личная из Турина и командная из Сочи), а также две серебряные. С учётом того, что Евгений продолжает тренироваться, вполне может быть, что в Пхёнчхане падёт рекорд 80-летней давности.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
tatiana-v (02 Feb 2016, 17:59) • lala630312 (22 Jan 2016, 00:24)

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni