Вне льда (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Postby Дарина » 02 Mar 2014, 22:03

Ирина wrote:Жене, я поняла, неприятно больше всего,если его осуждают его коллеги..спортсмены .А таких,слава богу, немного.
Например,Оксана Казакова уже извинилась и прислала ему смс-ку.
И в прессе сегодня появилось теперь от нее хорошее о Жене
- А о командном золоте Плющенко и его снятии с турнира что думаете?
- Евгению хочу адресовать самые добрые слова: он - великий фигурист, настоящий боец, принесший для страны олимпийскую награду и преодолевший на пути к этой цели все преграды.

http://sport-weekend.com/Anons-svezhego ... 16181.html

Приятно это слышать! :co_ol: Видимо Оксана наговорила лишнего просто на эмоциях :plush34: . А может быть просто не знала всей ситуации.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lala630312 (02 Mar 2014, 22:48)
Rating: 4.17%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 03 Mar 2014, 02:18

lala630312 wrote:Thank you Irina! I calmed down..a little. :-( I would like to think, you can see the reality, because you love Plushy so much, like me.. :co_ol: I'm so nevous,because I read everything and i thought that is so unfair with Zhenya. I really think that if he doesn't find his peace in the country for whom he acquired so much glory, needs to leave Russia and elsewhere to live. Every country would be happy if Plushenko lives and works there.. And I really would like to know what the Russians think about it, most of the Russians, the ordenary people think. I read not once the Russian people expect that Plushy will ask for forgiveness .. I do not understand why, but if they want to, does it ...
I read it also: люди по России байкотируют его выступления и сдают купленные билеты...
I love that guy.. Zhenya as were my son..I'm worried about him so much..

Do not be so upset, Lala:
- 90% russians dont read so much "experts" articles and blogs about FS on internet (as we)
- people who read and believe to tabloids, already looking a famous star that will be able to spit - they know nothing about skating, and tomorrow will forgot him and find next "victim"
- main TV stations are mostly good or "neutral" toward Plushy's withdrawal - they do not "praise" him, as much as we wants and he deserves it, but what to do - media now make a new sport legends...
- his haters, who were there and before - Yags fans, Averbuh pawns, CSKA supporters, Zhirinovsky's idiotic voters, such as he is.... are now just more louder...
- no one of his anonymous hater from the Internet would never have dared to approach Plushy in real life, and tell him "what he think about him" in his face - such virtual wannabes are cowards in reality...
All they together are not more than 10% of Russians.

I spoked with many ordinary russians after 13.02. (I was in Sochi until 24.02.) - most of them are not so "passionate" skating fans - his withdrawal, most of them, consider it like any other defeat in the sport - some time they were sad, but already tomorrow, forget about it ...

Of course, they have been a little more shocked, because they not even thinking about Plushy, as someone who can lose EVER - his aura of invincibility and impunity is now a little "chipped" among ordinary Russians, but all "fairy tales" must eventually come to the end - right? :mi_ga_et:

Russian have finally realized, that Plushy is also only "mortal man" ... nothing more that this.
People who loved him - love him still, maybe even more :plush45:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 5):
Phrazey (04 Mar 2014, 01:38) • lala630312 (03 Mar 2014, 09:56) • whitebamboo (03 Mar 2014, 06:10) • ilpulcino (03 Mar 2014, 05:24) • draginda (03 Mar 2014, 02:45)
Rating: 20.83%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 03 Mar 2014, 07:01

cekoni wrote:...
I spoked with many ordinary russians after 13.02. (I was in Sochi until 24.02.) - most of them are not so "passionate" skating fans - his withdrawal, most of them, consider it like any other defeat in the sport - some time they were sad, but already tomorrow, forget about it ...

Of course, they have been a little more shocked, because they not even thinking about Plushy, as someone who can lose EVER - his aura of invincibility and impunity is now a little "chipped" among ordinary Russians, but all "fairy tales" must eventually come to the end - right? :mi_ga_et:

Russian have finally realized, that Plushy is also only "mortal man" ... nothing more that this.
People who loved him - love him still, maybe even more :plush45:

Yes, Evgeni is only a "mortal man"...And maybe many people forgot that, and saw him as "invicible" instead. Maybe some are disappointed to learn that he is only human, but to me, I wish people would stop and consider it a moment, and appreciate him, and appreciate what he has done, the more for the fact that he is "only human". Because in the end, people--fans or otherwise, Russian or otherwise--had no right to expect him to be anything else. If we wanted a "fairy tale", then we were wrong to be so greedy.

I remember the first interview Evgeni had in the spring of last year, after his disc replacement operation. He said that he estimated the chances of him making it to Sochi was 50%. But the truth is--as Yana finally told--actually at the time, based on what the doctors told him, they estimated his real chances of making it to Sochi to be one in a thousand.

I also remember an interview before the Russian Nationals, when Evgeni admitted that in the summer, when he first started to train again, he had a terrible fear before every jump, a fear that it might be his last, so much that with every jump, he felt like he was "jumping over a precipice". The fear was that the artificial disc and the screws in his back would not hold together. I was so moved when I read this interview, yet I so foolishly thought it was "only" a psychological barrier, one that he overcame. I thought this even until the team competition.

As Mishin kept on saying all year, what Evgeni was doing was "expanding the limits of human possibility". He was fighting against time, against pain, against the very laws of physics and biology, against fate itself--God Himself, if you will. And he won. What he achieved at Sochi, in the team competition: he took--by force--a great miracle from God's hands, if one dares to say such a thing. He took it by his own will and work and talent. Perhaps what he achieve was truly beyond the humanly possible, and he--not us--paid the price for it. Before the individual competition, when the metal screw broke inside of him, something that no one could have expected, and probably very few could have imagined--maybe that could only be fate reasserting its will.

After his withdrawal, I saw a Russian article in support of him, I think it was entitled "On Mercy". In the end of the article, the author comforts us, saying that after many decades, when Evgeni has grown old in a life of joy and fulfillment, people will remember his greatness, his achievements, what he has given to skating, and then "no one will remember what happened on February 13, 2014". I understand what the author meant, and what he wrote moved and comforted me, but in another sense, after having thought about it some more, I think I will also respectfully disagree with this last thought.

I do not think we should remember our heroes only by their moments of glory and victory, and try to forget their moments of adversity, as if these were moments that they should be ashamed of. Because these are the moments that show them to be human, and show ourselves to be human. And in these moments, we are not entitled to speak of "mercy" toward them, as if they require it.

So, I do not wish that people will forget what happened on February 13, 2014. Instead, I wish that people will come to remember it correctly. Namely, that steel broke, but not his spirit. That in the individual competition at the Sochi Olympics, Evgeni Plushenko, a human being, lost only to God. What he achieved at this Olympics is no less than what he did in his "days of glory". Maybe it was more, far more.

I am sorry, I know these are only my own thoughts; it doesn't answer the question of how people in Russia think about this...I think that maybe many people were overwhelmed by their own shock and disappointment, but in time, perhaps more people will come to see...I hope so.

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 3):
cekoni (03 Mar 2014, 22:09) • lala630312 (03 Mar 2014, 09:56) • Phrazey (03 Mar 2014, 09:18)
Rating: 12.5%

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 04 Mar 2014, 01:06

Very nice post dear, as all yours :ro_za:

whitebamboo wrote:... If we wanted a "fairy tale", then we were wrong to be so greedy.

"We" knew all about Plushy's story, so we not lived in a "fairy tale", and therefore we was not greedy in our expectations... :plush34:
But the average Russian, who occasionally read Russian newspapers was convinced that Plushy is still faaaaaaaaar better than any other skater, as he was always been - they do not know anything about Hanyu, Chan, or any other skater ... about Kovtun, i will not even to talk :-)

... then "no one will remember what happened on February 13, 2014". I understand what the author meant, and what he wrote moved and comforted me, but in another sense, after having thought about it some more, I think I will also respectfully disagree with this last thought.

I do not think we should remember our heroes only by their moments of glory and victory, and try to forget their moments of adversity, as if these were moments that they should be ashamed of. Because these are the moments that show them to be human, and show ourselves to be human. And in these moments, we are not entitled to speak of "mercy" toward them, as if they require it.

So, I do not wish that people will forget what happened on February 13, 2014. Instead, I wish that people will come to remember it correctly. Namely, that steel broke, but not his spirit. That in the individual competition at the Sochi Olympics, Evgeni Plushenko, a human being, lost only to God. What he achieved at this Olympics is no less than what he did in his "days of glory". Maybe it was more, far more.

Very beautiful and sublime way of thinking, dear, I agree :co_ol: :a_g_a: ... but this high level of "intellectual" thinking is not peculiar to most of people, and especially to fans of the "opposite" side :ps_ih:
I hope that maybe, with time, most people will understand what really happened. :plush47:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (06 Mar 2014, 00:04)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 05 Mar 2014, 09:35

ВИДЕО!

http://www.1tv.ru/news/health/253483
Фигуриста Евгения Плющенко прооперировали в одной из израильских клиник

Евгений Плющенко приходит в себя после операции. Ее спортсмену сделали в одной из израильских клиник. За этой историей следил весь мир: фигурист был вынужден сняться с Олимпийских игр из-за сильнейших болей в спине.
Евгений Плющенко приходит в себя после операции. Ее спортсмену сделали в одной из израильских клиник. За этой историей следил весь мир: фигурист был вынужден сняться с Олимпийских игр из-за сильнейших болей в спине.
Врачи тогда сказали: Плющенко чудом не остался инвалидом, ведь в его позвоночнике разломился на части шуруп, установленный во время последней операции, он мог повредить спинной мозг. Хирурги намеревались заменить сломавшийся имплантат, но в какой-то момент всё пошло не по плану.
Уже на следующий день после тяжелой операции он может пройтись по коридорам клиники. Боли в спине, которые через год снова привели Евгения Плющенко в этот медицинский центр на севере Тель-Авива, все еще сохраняются, но двукратный олимпийский чемпион говорит, что чувствует себя уже значительно лучше.
"Постоянно вкалывают обезболивающие, постоянно поддерживают, поэтому не катастрофа, терпеть можно", - говорит фигурист.
По плану врачи должны были заменить Плющенко сломавшийся шуруп в конструкции, которая закрепляет искусственный межпозвоночный диск, установленный спортсмену год назад. Но на середине операции, которая длилась больше трех часов, стало понятно: углублять, то есть, закручивать шуруп не придется. Конструкция с диском теперь может держаться и без креплений - настолько хорошо срослась кость. Прямо по ходу операции врачи резко изменили первоначальный план, и удалили все шурупы из позвоночника пациента.
Те самые шурупы, только что извлеченные из спины Евгения Плющенко - всего их четыре штуки. Вообще, сложно представить, как такая вещь может присутствовать в теле человека. Длина шурупа - 4,5 см, сделан он из сверхпрочного сплава титана, материала, который успешно используется в самолетостроении и справляется с космическими перегрузками. А вот от акселя в 3,5 оборота этот шуруп фактически разломился на две части. Вот место слома, оно свежее, и удивительно, что сломался самый толстый, прочный шуруп, рассчитанный на максимальные, по сути, запредельные нагрузки.
"Мне прогарантировали эти шурупы - 35 лет. Можно кататься, можно прыгать. Было сказано, что если только тебя машина не ударит, тогда может только конструкция разлететься, все остальное выдерживает. Есть статистика: из 50000 шурупов три ломаются", - объясняет Евгений Плющенко.
Исключительный случай и тяжелая работа для врачей. Год назад вкручивали основательно: на извлеченных шурупах видны отметины от кусачек.
"Выворачивая шурупы, нам пришлось сточить две отвертки, потому что сопротивление кости невероятное. Сейчас ткани будут заживать медленнее, потому что это уже ткани, которые один раз оперировали, но если смотреть на полгода вперед, я думаю, что никаких ограничений я не попрошу. Я думаю, что он сможет кататься", - уверен врач Илья Пекарский.
"Где-то даже я сейчас вообще успокоился, что нечему ломаться. Может, и продолжить спорт. Пока шучу…" - говорит Евгений Плющенко.
Серьезно можно говорить пока о восстановлении, чтобы не повторилась прошлогодняя история, когда после операции спортивную форму пришлось спешно набирать из-за подготовки к Олимпиаде. Собственно, это и привело к новой травме. Впрочем, сам спортсмен говорит, что ни о чем не жалеет.
"Ради медалей надо чем-то жертвовать. Вот я пожертвовал своим здоровьем. Ну, кто-то скажет, что дурак, кто-то скажет "герой", кто-то скажет еще как-то. Но я такой вот, какой я есть, я спортсмен, я люблю спорт, я люблю риск", - говорит фигурист.
Без шурупов в спине четверные прыжки, конечно, не так экстремальны. Но этому в семье Плющенко едва ли кто-то огорчится…
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 3):
whitebamboo (06 Mar 2014, 04:33) • lala630312 (06 Mar 2014, 00:05) • Грин (05 Mar 2014, 15:51)

Ирина
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 05 Mar 2014, 10:36

Евгений Плющенко из Израиля.Удаление шурупов.Первый канал Сюжет о проведенной операции
Пришлось верезать части с соревнований с ОИ. Иначе блокируется видео на youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nOKPlYZ8AQ

..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 2):
whitebamboo (06 Mar 2014, 04:33) • Грин (05 Mar 2014, 15:51)
Rating: 8.33%

Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 05 Mar 2014, 17:42

Врачи: Выворачивая шурупы в спине Плющенко, мы сточили две отвертки

http://www.rosbalt.ru/piter/2014/03/05/1240846.html

Выворачивая шурупы, находившиеся в спине фигуриста Евгения Плющенко, врачи сточили две отвертки. Об этом рассказал врач израильской клиники, в которой оперировали спортсмена, Илья Пекарский.

"Выворачивая шурупы, нам пришлось сточить две отвертки, потому что сопротивление кости невероятное. Сейчас ткани будут заживать медленнее, потому что это уже ткани, которые один раз оперировали, но если смотреть на полгода вперед, я думаю, что никаких ограничений я не попрошу. Я думаю, что он сможет кататься", — сообщил он.

По плану врачи собирались заменить Плющенко сломавшийся шуруп, однако на середине трехчасовой операции поняли, что в этом нет необходимости — искусственный межпозвоночный диск теперь может держаться вовсе без креплений, поскольку кость хорошо срослась. Первоначальный план решили изменить, удалив все шурупы из конструкции позвоночника Плющенко.

Уже на следующий день он смог самостоятельно пройтись по коридору клиники. Фигурист признался, что боли еще сохраняются, однако он чувствует себя уже гораздо лучше.

"Постоянно вкалывают обезболивающие, постоянно поддерживают, поэтому не катастрофа, терпеть можно. Где-то даже я сейчас вообще успокоился, что нечему ломаться. Может, и продолжить спорт. Пока шучу", — рассказал Плющенко.

Фигурист не жалеет о том, что ради спорта пожертвовал своим здоровьем.

"Ради медалей надо чем-то жертвовать. Вот я пожертвовал своим здоровьем. Ну, кто-то скажет, что дурак, кто-то скажет "герой", кто-то скажет еще как-то. Но я такой вот, какой я есть, я спортсмен, я люблю спорт, я люблю риск", — признался он "Первому каналу".

Напомним, 3 февраля в ходе операции Плющенко удалили две части сломавшегося шурупа в позвоночнике, а также остальные три шурупа, остававшиеся на месте прошлогодней операции.

------------------------------

http://voiceofrussia.com/uk/news/2014_0 ... .268172064

Israeli doctors have removed four screws from the back of Russian figure skating star Yevgeny Plushenko (pictured) in a mammoth operation and expect him to make a full recovery, Russian state television said on Wednesday.

Plushenko pulled out of the individual competition at the Sochi Olympics after injuring his fragile back in practice. He had already won gold in the team competition.

The television said the doctors had intended to replace a broken screw in his back that supports an artificial disc in his vertebrae. But since the bone was now supporting the disc well, they decided to remove all four screws from his back.

Plushenko, who announced his retirement in Sochi, said from the hospital: "Maybe I will continue sport. I'm joking, for the moment."

-----------------------

French...

Plushenko a été longuement opéré du dos :
http://www.francetvsport.fr/plushenko-a ... dos-210887

Plushenko opéré du dos:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artistiq ... um=twitter

Evgueni Plushenko longuement opéré du dos en Israël:
http://www.eurosport.fr/patinage-artist ... um=twitter

Plushenko opéré du dos en Israël:
http://www.sport.fr/patinage-artistique ... 43245.shtm

-----------------

Spanish...

La televisión rusa emite la operación de espalda del patinador Plushenko:
http://vidayestilo.terra.com/salud/estu ... aludOnline

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
whitebamboo (06 Mar 2014, 04:34)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Mar 2014, 17:55

http://www.ntd.tv/en/news/sports/201403 ... ation.html

Figure Skating: Screws Removed From Plushenko's Back In Major Operation
(AFP)

Israeli doctors have removed four screws from the back of Russian figure skating star Yevgeny Plushenko in a mammoth operation and expect him to make a full recovery, Russian state television said Wednesday.

Plushenko pulled out of the individual competition at the Sochi Olympics after injuring his fragile back in practice. He had already won gold in the team competition and many questioned why he was skating in the individual.

After a controversy that overshadowed the men's skating finals at the Games, Plushenko, 31, went to an Israeli clinic in Tel Aviv for a new operation on his back.

Never shy of publicity, Plushenko allowed Russia's Channel One television to film the operation, which took place this week, and his first nervous steps around the hospital ward.

The television said the doctors had intended to replace a broken screw in his back that supports an artificial disc in his vertebrae.

But seeing that the bone was now supporting the disc well, they decided to remove all four screws from his back.

Plushenko, who announced his retirement in Sochi, said he did not rule out now returning to skating.

"I am going to stop worrying that something will break," he said dressed in a hospital smock. "Maybe I will continue sport. I'm joking, for the moment."

With the characteristic bravado that makes him a love/hate figure, he added: "You need to sacrifice something for a medal. And I sacrificed my health. Someone will say I am a fool, someone else a hero.

"But I am as I am, I love sport and I love risk."

The television, in somewhat macabre footage, showed the removed screws including the broken one that was supposed to have been indestructible.

"It is supposed to be strong enough to go to space. But a triple and a half axel broke it in two," the television said.

The Russian-speaking Israeli doctors treating him said that the operation had gone so well he could be back to full form within months.

"If you look half a year ahead then I would not prescribe any restrictions. I think he will be able to skate," said doctor Ilya Pekarsky.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Mar 2014, 18:20

I think longest french article... :du_ma_et:

Patinage: Plushenko longuement opéré du dos en Israël
(AFP):
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 69f2&hl=fr
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 07 Mar 2014, 18:26

Врач Плющенко: «Через три месяца Женя сможет вернуться на лед!»
Израильские медики уверены, что фигурист не уйдет из спорта [аудио]:
http://msk.kp.ru/daily/26201/3088609/

Профессор «разобрал по косточкам» болезнь Плющенко:
http://spb.mk.ru/article/2014/03/06/995 ... henko.html

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
whitebamboo (08 Mar 2014, 04:23) • lala630312 (07 Mar 2014, 21:35) • draginda (07 Mar 2014, 18:35)

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni