Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby Karina » 05 May 2014, 21:10

Google translate seems to have problems with Artur's replies, but it's clear the interviewer is really pushing him to say bad things. Sounded a bit like "Oh, did they make you do this?" "Did you feel this bad?" and he's just kinda like, "Well... sorta..."
Karina

Postby cekoni » 05 May 2014, 23:13

Karina wrote:Google translate seems to have problems with Artur's replies, but it's clear the interviewer is really pushing him to say bad things. Sounded a bit like "Oh, did they make you do this?" "Did you feel this bad?" and he's just kinda like, "Well... sorta..."

Personally, I think that Arthur has not shown enough respect and gratitude towards Plushy and Mishin :-( ... but it's a matter of his upbringing (or fear of CSKA media machine?) :plush34:

... more from Mishin about Plu, Gachi....
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275&p=83660#p83660

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
bigeyegugu (06 May 2014, 16:22)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 06 May 2014, 21:42

Well, it takes two to tangle. It's unfortunate the coaching situation didn't work out between Mishin and Artur--probably wasn't a good long-term fit, not that Artur was a bad student or Mishin was a bad teacher. Mishin still coached him to a World bronze and a European silver. I dunno what behind-the-scenes weirdness happened to cause his sudden decline.

I'm still rooting for Artur, because his skating is far more watchable than Kovtun's. :mi_ga_et: I hope it doesn't create another Yagudin situation of bad feelings. At least there seem to be no bad feelings on Mishin's end, judging by his interview.

These users thanked the author Karina for the post:
cekoni (07 May 2014, 12:13)

Karina

Postby cekoni » 07 May 2014, 12:20

Just some of reactions of people on twitter, regarding the appearance of girl "skater" (roller-skater) in the Montenegrin song, at Eurovision last night :-)

Sergej Ćetković - Moj Svijet (Montenegro) 2014 First Semi-Final:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_fKzZodQOE

@kurietachan:
If I was King of Eurovision, I would require Russia to only send Dima Bilan with Plushenko and T.a.T.u. #ESC2014

@poppykicker 11h
@Raedances 2008 and they won because OF COURSE, THEY HAD FUCKING PLUSHENKO.

@6_tailed_comet 11h
.@bbceurovision Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko skated Russia to victory a few years back #Eurovision #bbc3

@caitiadams 11h
Russia won with Evgeni Plushenko ice skating... The ice skating was the best part of the song...@bbceurovision #Eurovision

@Okksie 11h
I think we all seen it couple years ago and it's was Russia . Bring back Plushenko! )) #EurovisionSongContest2014 #ESC2014

@WildeV 11h
@hesterbrowne And unless the ice skater is Mr Plushenko, what's the point?! #eurovision

@tempestdevyne 11h
Ice skating?! We haven't seen the like since Evgeni Plushenko for Russia in 2008....I think song was Believe. I'll get my #eurovision anorak

@heavenstobetsie 11h
That skater is no Plushenko #eurovision #Montenegro

@SaskiaOfLiberty 11h
Oh, there's a skating girl. Stolen idea but I like it. #Plushenko #ESC2014

@dodgyoj 11h
Fun Fact: The last skater on Eurovision was for Russia's Dima Bilan back in 2008 - Evgeni Plushenko world champion ice skater

@kurietachan 11h
Sorry Montenegro, but Russia sent an ice skater first on 2007 and it happened to be Olympic medallist Evgeni Plushenko. #ESC2014

@alejandrodiago
Vamos con Montenegro. Patinadora en el escenario al estilo Evgeny Plushenko en 2008 con una balada bastante floja... Otro año fuera #ESC14

@poppykicker:
YOU CAN'T DO ICE SKATING AT EUROVISION BECAUSE RUSSIA HAD PLUSHENKO THAT ONE TIME AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TOP THAT #esc2014

@MiriLaRoja:
Remember when Yevgeny Plushenko won the ESC

@Fairy_Pingu:
The Plushenko effect #Eurovision

@KseniaKlevina 11h
@Eurovision Russia had skating in 2008! And we have won!) we were the first skating on the Eurovision stage:)) Our Jenyaaa Plushenko !!

---------------

@yanarudkovskaya:

Так у девочки -ролики, а не коньки !))) (Girl have Inline skates, not Ice skates!)
RT @Eurovision: Someone's got their skates on! #Eurovision http://pic.twitter.com/0RhNE8MIW3

If you forgot.... Winner Eurovision 2008 "Believe" - Dima, Edvin and Plushy plush48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-72s4WzUcKI

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Karina (08 May 2014, 00:41) • lisek (07 May 2014, 23:53) • lala630312 (07 May 2014, 13:08)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 May 2014, 14:32

Миша Ге: «Я очень люблю плов»:
http://sports.uz/ru/olympics/news/2014/05/17476/

- Позвольте задать вам провокационный вопрос. Как вы прокомментируете отказ от выступлнний одного из российских фигуристов в одиночном катании на Олимпиаде-2014? Нам интересно ваше личное мнение.

- Об этом можно долго говорить как плохое, так и хорошее. Я лично знаком с Женей, и мы с ним в хороших отношениях.
Во-первых, его выход в командных соревнованиях – героический поступок, это пример для подражания всем начинающим спортсменам.
Что касается одиночной программы, тут сложно что-либо сказать, кто-то говорит, это было наигранно, но знаете, (с уверенным взглядом) тот факт, что он боролся и сделал отличный прокат на командном этапе, заслуживает уважения!

tatiana-v (23 May 2014, 08:50) • Таня (13 May 2014, 10:18) • lala630312 (12 May 2014, 22:29)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 15 May 2014, 19:33

http://7days.ru/article/privatelife/iri ... pustotu/13

Ирина Слуцкая:
«За что мне все это?!» — кричала я в пустоту»

В парке Центральной клинической больницы, куда меня отправили из «Склифа», я напрыгиваю свои прыжки и бегаю. Доктора уже не ругаются, просят быть «хотя бы чуточку благоразумной». И тут звонит Наташа Бестемьянова, просит выступить на дне рождения Игоря Анатольевича Бобрина. А я не знаю, что ответить… Диагнозы предполагаются самые страшные, я сбегаю из ЦКБ и просто начинаю тренироваться. Постепенно, конечно. Кто-то может решить, что я за деньги рубилась. Нет! Это действительно было данью уважения к Игорю Анатольевичу. Кроме того, я не знала, за что хвататься, поэтому ухватилась за привычное — график тренировок. График! Надо составить его и работать!

Знаю, что обо мне сейчас все подумают: сумасшедшая, мол, чего только не мнят о себе эти спортсмены! Вероятно, и в этом есть доля правды. В последнее время волею случая много попадалось на глаза обсуждений обывателями Жени Плющенко. Да, ситуация в Сочи сложилась неоднозначная. Но вам нас не понять! Иногда остановиться, смириться действительно невозможно. Ты не можешь в одночасье признаться себе: «Все, это конец». И никто, даже самые близкие и любимые, не имеют права этого говорить. Мои — и Сережа, и родители — прекрасно это понимали. Поэтому молчали. Нельзя забрать у человека смысл жизни, даже если он сошел с ума!

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 4):
tatiana-v (23 May 2014, 09:03) • bigeyegugu (17 May 2014, 09:55) • cekoni (16 May 2014, 01:09) • Грин (15 May 2014, 21:48)
Rating: 16.67%

Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 21 May 2014, 03:18

cekoni wrote:19.05.2014
Evgeni Plushenko:
RT ‏@rolandgarros: #SerbiaFloods #BosniaFloods How to help:
http://blog.novakdjokovicfoundation.org ... -stronger/ via @novakfoundation

Serbian media, among other international sports stars, noticed and Plushy's appeal for help: :plush45:
"... About payments in the foundation "Novak Djokovic" urged and famous Russian skater Evgeni Plushenko..."

----------------

Samuel Eto, Vučević, Plušenko, Teletović, Vujačić, Krka i Olimpija: Pomozite žrtvama poplava:
http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/vucev ... lava/76679

Brojni sportisti i klubovi nastavljaju sa kampanjama i apelima da se skupi neophodna pomož za ugroženo stanovništvo u Srbiji i Bosni i Hercegovini

Sve je više sportista i sportskih kolektiva koji putem društvenih mreža ili na druge načine apeluju na ostatak sveta da se uključi u akciju doniranja pomoći ugroženom stanovništvu posle nezapamćenih poplava koje su pogodile Srbiju i Bosnu i Hercegovinu.

Kamerunski fudbalski as Samuel Eto je pružio podršku srpskom stanovništvu oglasivši se putem Tviter naloga.

Od NBA asova su se posle Pau Gasola, uključili Mirza Teletović, Nikola Peković, Saša Vujačić i crnogorski reprezentativac Nikola Vučević koji apeluje na sve ljude dobre volje da putem fondacije „Novak Đoković“ pomognu ugroženom stanovništvu. Na uplate u fondaciju „Novak Đoković“ je pozvao i čuveni ruski klizač Jevgenij Plušenko.

Podsetimo i da je kapiten Mančester Sitija, Vensan Kompani planira da pošalje novčanu donaciju od 10.000 evra. Pozive za pomoć žrtvama poplava su uputili i slovenački košarkaški klubovi Krka i Olimpija koji igraju finale slovenačkog plej-ofa i najavljuju da će sav prihod od prodatih karata biti upućen ugoženima u regionu.

Još ranije su apele i poruke podrške poslali rukometni klub Barselona, Nikola Karabatić, Tjeri Anri, Mikael Silvestre... Naše sportiste je teško i pobrojati. Svi su se uključili, a neki su već uplatili novčana sredstva.

---------

.... same text...

Babović donirao milion dinara, Stanić podigao Makedonce, Džikić Slovence:
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.294.h ... c-Slovence

bigeyegugu (22 May 2014, 16:50) • Грин (21 May 2014, 15:44) • lala630312 (21 May 2014, 10:08)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 22 May 2014, 12:36

Last 10 weeks was held American tv show "Dancing with stars" at ABC...
In short, there are competing Meryl Davis and Charlie White (each with another partner)... and Meryl won competition! :plush45: During the finals, in their intro, Meryl's partner said:
Meryl Davis & Maks Chmerkovskiy Getting Married? He Wants Babies:
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/21/mer ... ed-babies/

Their chemistry was undeniable from the first practice and in a hysterical and revealing interview on the finale episode of ‘Dancing With The Stars,’ Maks told the world that he wants to ‘ravage’ Meryl and have Russian babies with her!

During their taped package on Dancing With The Stars, Maksim Chmerkovskiy finally admitted that he loves partner Meryl Davis — too bad we had to wait for the May 20 finale to hear it!
“I want to ravage her and have ice-skating, big, Russian, mean babies. We’re going to call them Boris and Oleg. Their nicknames are going to be Bear. Both. One nickname for both,” he joked....

Smilar here - on 12:45"....
Dancing With the Stars (Season 18): Road to the Finale (Meryl Davis & Maks Chmerkovskiy):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcyqFmHqCLw

So, viewers could send tweets, and one of them appeared later on TV :hi_hi_hi:
Andrea Gagliardi ‏@AndreaG114:

My famous tweet in all it's glory! Congrats @Meryl_Davis and @MaksimC #dwts
https://twitter.com/AndreaG114/status/4 ... 24/photo/1

-------------

If you are interested, here you have videos from DWTS: :mi_ga_et:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DancingWTStars/videos

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Karina (22 May 2014, 23:54)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 22 May 2014, 23:55

LOL, the idea that Plush could still be competing when Meryl/Maks' kid grows up!
Karina

Postby cekoni » 23 May 2014, 00:50

Karina wrote:LOL, the idea that Plush could still be competing when Meryl/Maks' kid grows up!

Yes, i wrote to this girl that Plushy could train their kids :-)
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni