Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby lovplush » 17 Sep 2012, 11:18

clairdelalune wrote:I'm very, VERY disappointed. Mishin sacrificed a great program just because he didn't like the end? I thought it was only a rumor spread by haters. :plush27:
Saint Saen LP has potential but it seems that Russian choreographers are not able to create competitive programmes. Most of the programmes displayed during the test skating were depressing. :plush30:
What a waste of talent! :plush43:


Just wait and see. Besides, this new program has different inputs from all four choreographers and Plushy, it has its potentials.

PS: Sergei choreographed moonlight and godfather which are masterpiece.
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 3):
Kudryavka (17 Sep 2012, 18:46) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 16:52) • Дарина (17 Sep 2012, 11:52)
Rating: 12.5%
 
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby Ирина » 17 Sep 2012, 11:29

Интервью Алексея Мишина с прокатов читаем: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275&start=380#p73174
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post:
Kudryavka (17 Sep 2012, 18:47)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
Ирина
Администратор
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: 04 May 2009, 20:13
Location: МОСКВА, РОССИЯ
Has thanked: 1123 times
Been thanked: 4400 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby Gabry » 17 Sep 2012, 11:44

Well, I don't think that Plushy's program is depressing, on the contrary it's a lovely routine with much more coreography than usual, beautiful balletic moves and an exciting, wild ending where Zhenya seems quite at ease. The only flaw was the landing of the 4Salchow but I'm sure he'll soon perfect it! I love the black-and-white costume with the gloves, when he shakes his arms and hands he looks like a real swan on the ice!! And the wonderful violin music by Saint-Saen is a joy to hear! I definetely love this program:))

I don't understand what's wrong with my message...

These users thanked the author Gabry for the post (total 8):
Таня (18 Sep 2012, 20:40) • Ania_i_Tania (17 Sep 2012, 23:17) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 16:52) • bigeyegugu (17 Sep 2012, 16:15) • whitebamboo (17 Sep 2012, 16:04) • Phrazey (17 Sep 2012, 13:01) • Kudryavka (17 Sep 2012, 12:11) • Дарина (17 Sep 2012, 11:52)
Rating: 33.33%
 
Gabry
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 02:07
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Sep 2012, 12:23

Gabry wrote:Well, I don't think that Plushy's program is depressing, on the contrary it's a lovely routine with much more coreography than usual, beautiful balletic moves and an exciting, wild ending where Zhenya seems quite at ease. The only flaw was the landing of the 4Salchow but I'm sure he'll soon perfect it! I love the black-and-white costume with the gloves, when he shakes his arms and hands he looks like a real swan on the ice!! And the wonderful violin music by Saint-Saen is a joy to hear! I definetely love this program:))

I don't understand what's wrong with my message...


The style is outdated IMHO and it lacks transitions. Artur's SP is better, even it can be compared to Chan's, Dai's or Abbott's programmes. Evgeni could keep this program if Mishin and him like it and ask a good choreographer to add some strong content. It's not rocket science, for God's sake, if Russian's choreographers have no inspiration, youtube is full of good programmes. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:
You simply can't drop a good programme just because it doesn't have a glorious ending! :ny_tik:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby Дарина » 17 Sep 2012, 13:01

clairdelalune wrote:The style is outdated IMHO and it lacks transitions. Artur's SP is better, even it can be compared to Chan's, Dai's or Abbott's programmes. Evgeni could keep this program if Mishin and him like it and ask a good choreographer to add some strong content. It's not rocket science, for God's sake, if Russian's choreographers have no inspiration, youtube is full of good programmes. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:
You simply can't drop a good programme just because it doesn't have a glorious ending! :ny_tik:

Oh, stop it, please, Clair. Swan is OK! And they didn't drop Miyamoto's program. As Evgeni said, they have several SP and LP, that's all. Wait for the competitions. And how do you know that Miyamoto's program is good? I trust Dimi and Sara but prefer to watch with my own eyes.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 3):
Kudryavka (17 Sep 2012, 18:47) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 16:52) • clairdelalune (17 Sep 2012, 14:32)
Rating: 12.5%
 
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4308
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 6180 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby lovplush » 17 Sep 2012, 13:22

clairdelalune wrote:The style is outdated IMHO and it lacks transitions. Artur's SP is better, even it can be compared to Chan's, Dai's or Abbott's programmes. Evgeni could keep this program if Mishin and him like it and ask a good choreographer to add some strong content. It's not rocket science, for God's sake, if Russian's choreographers have no inspiration, youtube is full of good programmes. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:
You simply can't drop a good programme just because it doesn't have a glorious ending! :ny_tik:


I do not like Chan's programs at all. Dai's is OK for me but not all the time. Abbott's program also could not touch my heart. So it is really taste thing. The only thing you might say to those programs is that they are COP friendly programs, with artistry appreciated by certain people. Artistry part goes also for Plushy's programs since we know how many haters out there claiming they feel nothing from Plushy's programs.

You could not say that Tchaikovsky's music is out of date because now people like to hear lady GAGA. And ballet style to me is really more beautiful and elegant than Jazz and so called modern dancing. They are not out dated art, just not appeal to certain people.

And yes, youtube is full of good programs. Maybe that is why people continue removing Plushy's ones from youtube, because they are TOOOOO BAAAAAD :ps_ih: (OK, their reason is copyright issue, but why other skater's programs are still there?)
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 4):
ilpulcino (17 Sep 2012, 17:47) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 16:52) • whitebamboo (17 Sep 2012, 16:03) • clairdelalune (17 Sep 2012, 14:31)
Rating: 16.67%
 
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Sep 2012, 14:31

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:The style is outdated IMHO and it lacks transitions. Artur's SP is better, even it can be compared to Chan's, Dai's or Abbott's programmes. Evgeni could keep this program if Mishin and him like it and ask a good choreographer to add some strong content. It's not rocket science, for God's sake, if Russian's choreographers have no inspiration, youtube is full of good programmes. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:
You simply can't drop a good programme just because it doesn't have a glorious ending! :ny_tik:


I do not like Chan's programs at all. Dai's is OK for me but not all the time. Abbott's program also could not touch my heart. So it is really taste thing. The only thing you might say to those programs is that they are COP friendly programs, with artistry appreciated by certain people. Artistry part goes also for Plushy's programs since we know how many haters out there claiming they feel nothing from Plushy's programs.

You could not say that Tchaikovsky's music is out of date because now people like to hear lady GAGA. And ballet style to me is really more beautiful and elegant than Jazz and so called modern dancing. They are not out dated art, just not appeal for certain people.

And yes, youtube is full of good programs. Maybe that is why people continue removing Plushy's ones from youtube, because they are TOOOOO BAAAAAD :ps_ih: (OK, their reason is copyright issue, but why other skater's programs are still there?)


I'm not talking about artistry, Chan's programs have no artistic value IMO, except Buttle's Rahmaninov which I like very much. :plush31: If Evgeni adds more transitions and choreography to his LP it would be perfect :a_g_a: , because it already shows Evgeni's softer part, like everybody expected. I've read some forums and people clearly like this new program. :plush34:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post (total 2):
Kudryavka (17 Sep 2012, 18:50) • lovplush (17 Sep 2012, 16:38)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 16:00

dustman wrote:maybe, Plushy's new interview
http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2 ... ?view=page
17.09.2012

Евгений ПЛЮЩЕНКО: "СО СПИНОЙ ВСЕ НОРМАЛЬНО"
...

Just new parts...

Evgeni Plushenko: "With my the back, everything is fine"

- In general, I am satisfied - Plushenko said after saturday's "Test skating". - Interestingly, there was some worries. Because long ago I have not competed and performed, I could not sleep for days. Apparently, because of the new quadruple jump (Salchow, which Plushenko performed with the touch of a hand on the landing - comm.EK). I replayed in my head, how to go to him, how to twist. It's amazing, really, the feeling. Of course, now no need to walk and be happy, than should all quietly finalized...

- Back problems which tortured you in the last season, you managed to finally resolve without surgery?
- With my back is everything all right, now I can work. I have not had surgery in the full sense of the word: I was sleeping, while to me through the spine input some hoses, burned nerves, and then four days injected a special fluid.

- On "test skating" you have shown "Swan" by Saint-Saens, although during summer you said about different Free program. You considered that the program "Romeo and Juliet" does not suit you?
- No, it's suit me. We just have in store few Free programs (smiles). And also few Shorts.

- Does this mean that at the competition during the season, you can come out with different programs?
- Remember, I have this already. I do not exclude, that there will be a few programs.

- What are the options for the Short program?
- (Smiles)

- This is the secret?
- Of course. You will see all at competitions.
...

- The fact that this season in the amateur figure skating back your old acquaintances-rivals, Evan Lysacek and Johnny Weir, does it seem to you competitions more interesting?
- (Laughs.) You know, I would not mind, if returned and Alexei Yagudin and Timothy Goebel and others. In any case I need to do my job. Do you understand? I am very happy, of course. Lysacek is still in question, but Johnny Weir is great guy, because he returned. This, of course, will give more interest for figure skating, in principle.

- Why do you say that Lysacek is questioned?
- Well, when he comes back and perform, then I'll say and about him: Well done! In general, if he returns, it will be a great act.

- In America, with the approach of the Games in Sochi, surely will begin comment Olympic event through the lens of your second confrontation with him, but this time in Russia. Actually, it is already happening to read on. You are not annoyed?
- You know, I'm completely calm now, relate to all, including to what they write about me. Honestly. Now it does not matter to me. Seriously! Why? Because in front of me is the ice, quadruple Salchow, two quadruple toe loops, two triple axels. That's where I should strive. And what about writing? Yes, I do not care!
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 6):
whitebamboo (17 Sep 2012, 19:24) • Sakura (17 Sep 2012, 17:53) • ilpulcino (17 Sep 2012, 17:48) • Виктория (17 Sep 2012, 17:31) • lovplush (17 Sep 2012, 16:38) • bigeyegugu (17 Sep 2012, 16:23)
Rating: 25%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 16:07

dustman wrote:Mishin's interview
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/552296
Плющенко сейчас сильнее, чем в Турине!
...

Just new parts...

Plushenko is now stronger than in Turin!
....

- Zhenya does not skate today (16.09.), because there is no much sense. We showed, what we work all summer on "test skating" in the Saturday in Odintsovo. And all everything could see well. We remember well, his entire last year's series of injuries. Zhenya just stepped out from his problems. With him is now all pumped, all healed. But, where is possible, we believe it necessary to take care about oneself.

- But people come here specifically "for Plushenko."
- Zhenya can not be measured by common standards. I constantly seeing his training, filled with complex elements. Practicing each of them, Plushenko spends a ton of nerves and effort. He gives himself completely! For example, we train in St. Petersburg: Monday - two trainings, Tuesday - two trainings... And on Wednesday - already is "empty". He has such intensity, such a commitment, that it completely consumes Zhenya's. So, and here. To skate just some maquette and check something - this is not for him. If Plushenko performs, he performs at 370 degrees of Fahrenheit! If he skate, then he tear the aorta. We do not write drafts. But force him to tear the aorta at the beginning of the season, two days in a row... Why?! There will be another series of calm performances, where he will continue to skate the programs most likely in parts.

- A series of calm performances? But you canceled Grand Prix ...
- There will be shows, where he will perform the first piece by piece, then half of the Short and Free programs. Both programs are ready. "The Guitar" by Zinchuk. This is a Short program, with which we dont had some special creative problems. With Free, there was a problem. To some extent, we still looking. At first, we put with Kenji Miyamoto (Japanese choreographer - comm.) the "Romeo and Juliet". But it did not tear the aorta... Although the program itself was good, and choreograph was intelligent, it was not going to victory. Zhenya was somehow hooked with "Rondo Capriccioso" by Saint-Saens. Rondo was good a minute, and then everything - blocked. And we have decided to include "The Dying Swan" and "Dance Macabre" ("Dance of Death" - comm.). Strange combination. Although the program is technically good. Quick, energetic start, then "The Dying Swan", and "Dance Macabre" - such apotheosis, the final, with trembling strings of the soul ... It looks very good. With this program, helped us choreographer Sergei Petukhov.... (next is same as here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=283&start=310#p73147)...
I want to also tell you, that in such a physical condition, as it is now, Zhenya Plushenko was not at-any-time.

Like old wine...

- Even at the Olympic Games in Turin?
- In training, he makes a lovely series of triples, quadruple jumps...

- On Saturday, in Odintsovo, he made a quadruple Salchow.
- It was not so much salchow, than a successful attempt. But along with this, Zhenya performs gorgeous a quadruple toe loop. And at the level of the best examples of all his historical career.

- He restored everything, remembered everything for the summer?
- Yes. He was not such, even in his younger years. I put my signature to this statement - and to my signature, can be trusted. "My years is my wealth" - sings Vakhtang Kikabidze, and Zhenya - he is old wine, he is now completely different from the "early Plushenko." Everything in him is deeper. More serious, more suffering...

- Why you and Plushenko decided to go to the European Championships through shows? Zhenya himself says that "he has nothing and to anyone to prove." But how serious will be this kind of test?
- Not to the European Championships, than to Russian Nationals ...

- And you will definitely perform there?
- Definitely.

- And at the European Championships you will be?
- We will.

- World Championship?
- This is our secret.

- Maybe you will uncover?
- For now, not planning. Maybe, at World Team Championship... Season we will show us everything. None of the bridges, we will do not burn.
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 5):
whitebamboo (17 Sep 2012, 19:25) • ilpulcino (17 Sep 2012, 17:48) • Виктория (17 Sep 2012, 17:31) • lovplush (17 Sep 2012, 16:38) • bigeyegugu (17 Sep 2012, 16:22)
Rating: 20.83%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 16:43

clairdelalune wrote:... If Evgeni adds more transitions and choreography to his LP it would be perfect :a_g_a: , because it already shows Evgeni's softer part, like everybody expected. I've read some forums and people clearly like this new program. :plush34:

I think that Plushy has enough transitions in 2nd part of program :du_ma_et: ... there he will surely add some jumps, and more transitions in 1st part - and this will be great program! :plush41:

Because this was obviously ONLY rough model of his future program - we no need to argue what there should to add, change... Zhenya and Mishin know best, what they need! :plush45:


... about Plushy's "artistry" - I think that many are now upset and in panic. They now spitting on the "old swan" - what, Romeo might be old, but not and Swan? :-) Program, costume looks like on "Weir's program"... Swan is "music for women"... he "stealing" some Misha Ge's moves... Ridiculous arguments! :)-(:
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Sakura (18 Sep 2012, 02:58) • lala630312 (17 Sep 2012, 22:28) • ilpulcino (17 Sep 2012, 17:48)
Rating: 12.5%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests

cron