Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby LunaMoon » 23 Feb 2012, 18:52

Does anybody know in more detail which disk in Plushy's spine has ruptured? :ne_vi_del:
I am really curious now because I have this injury too - but from riding horses, not skating. It's not uncommon in older people who have always lifted heavy loads or are athletic and active, but Plushy is only 29 and the force of all those magnificent jumps has caught up to him early in life, unfortunately. :-( The first thing my surgeon told me when he discovered this problem was NO JUMPING (or riding horses) because I would be risking further injury if I did anything to shock my spine. But from what I understand, much of the success with this surgery depends on where in the back an injury occurs and which nerves are effected. (Mine is high and I'm guessing Plushy's is lower down.) I'm trying not to be too worried about him but I can't help it. Even the simplest surgery has its risks. :plush47:
Still, Evgeni and his doctors must be confident they can help him or they wouldn't risk an operation. I'm sure Plushy will be fine and come through it OK because he is young and otherwise very healthy. Plus, he has chosen good doctors who are experts in this procedure. So I will wish him well, say prayers for him, and be optimistic. :-):

The worst case would probably be that the surgery will make no difference for him one way or the other. My surgeons advised me that, for many people with badly herniated disks, surgery brings little or no improvement and there is still pain afterward. He told me not to set my expectations too high. But every case is unique, of course - and I am no Plushenko! :plush45: Still, I hope & pray this repair will be completely successful in ending any suffering Evgeni has had from this problem. Like all of you, I want most for him to be happy - and since he wants it so badly - to continue on his Sochi Quest without risk of sacrificing his future health for it.
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 3):
simona (24 Feb 2012, 03:47) • whitebamboo (23 Feb 2012, 20:37) • lovplush (23 Feb 2012, 19:40)
Rating: 12.5%

LunaMoon

Postby Грин » 23 Feb 2012, 19:54

"Крым84 wrote: " Вот прекрасный материал о Жене в блоге: http /www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/fsle".

Мне очень понравилась подборка материала о Жене,сделанная Ellin, какая она молодец! Кто-то уже отправил Жене ссылку на ее пост,как сообщается в комментарии к статье. Надеюсь, Женя это прочитает. Ему будет очень приятно за такой подарок! Кстати ,после просмотра ПП Жени в Шеффилде по Евроспорту, с британскими комментаторами есть такое
высказывание : " Dimaolerd 1. I just like to collect the wonderful prases of Plushenko in different languagues".( Мне нравится собирать замечательные похвалы о Плющенко на разных языках). Оказывается есть и такие коллекционеры!Ведь есть что собирать,причем в огромном количестве!

These users thanked the author Грин for the post:
let`s talk (24 Feb 2012, 19:09)
Rating: 4.17%

Грин

Postby whitebamboo » 23 Feb 2012, 20:43

LunaMoon wrote:Does anybody know in more detail which disk in Plushy's spine has ruptured? :ne_vi_del:
I am really curious now because I have this injury too - but from riding horses, not skating. It's not uncommon in older people who have always lifted heavy loads or are athletic and active, but Plushy is only 29 and the force of all those magnificent jumps has caught up to him early in life, unfortunately. :-( The first thing my surgeon told me when he discovered this problem was NO JUMPING (or riding horses) because I would be risking further injury if I did anything to shock my spine. But from what I understand, much of the success with this surgery depends on where in the back an injury occurs and which nerves are effected. (Mine is high and I'm guessing Plushy's is lower down.) I'm trying not to be too worried about him but I can't help it. Even the simplest surgery has its risks. :plush47:
Still, Evgeni and his doctors must be confident they can help him or they wouldn't risk an operation. I'm sure Plushy will be fine and come through it OK because he is young and otherwise very healthy. Plus, he has chosen good doctors who are experts in this procedure. So I will wish him well, say prayers for him, and be optimistic. :-):

The worst case would probably be that the surgery will make no difference for him one way or the other. My surgeons advised me that, for many people with badly herniated disks, surgery brings little or no improvement and there is still pain afterward. He told me not to set my expectations too high. But every case is unique, of course - and I am no Plushenko! :plush45: Still, I hope & pray this repair will be completely successful in ending any suffering Evgeni has had from this problem. Like all of you, I want most for him to be happy - and since he wants it so badly - to continue on his Sochi Quest without risk of sacrificing his future health for it.

Thank you so much for the information about disk herniation, LunaMoon!

I think Plushy said it was fairly high up. Maybe here:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1550#p66447

I don't know much at all about spine problems, and I only read it from google translate, but I think what he was saying is that this was in fact the problem he had at the European Championships, when he couldn't turn his neck. So I'm guessing it's one of the cervical ones?
whitebamboo

Postby lovplush » 23 Feb 2012, 23:57

Грин wrote:"Крым84 wrote: " Вот прекрасный материал о Жене в блоге: http /www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/fsle".

Мне очень понравилась подборка материала о Жене,сделанная Ellin, какая она молодец! Кто-то уже отправил Жене ссылку на ее пост,как сообщается в комментарии к статье. Надеюсь, Женя это прочитает. Ему будет очень приятно за такой подарок! Кстати ,после просмотра ПП Жени в Шеффилде по Евроспорту, с британскими комментаторами есть такое
высказывание : " Dimaolerd 1. I just like to collect the wonderful prases of Plushenko in different languagues".( Мне нравится собирать замечательные похвалы о Плющенко на разных языках). Оказывается есть и такие коллекционеры!Ведь есть что собирать,причем в огромном количестве!

:-) mine is the first plush48
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
Дарина (24 Feb 2012, 00:01)

lovplush

Postby Kudryavka » 24 Feb 2012, 13:58

Japanese magazine "World Figure Skating" No.52 - March 2012
http://www.shinshokan.co.jp/mag/wfs052/

European Championships 2012
- The birth of New Plushenko
- Plushenko / Gachinski / Amodio ...
- Highlight of Press Conference with Medalists

INTERVIEWS
- Evgeni Plushenko: "If you like what you are doing, it goes well."

- Russian Nationals

This issue will be released on March 3rd. plush48 "March 3rd" - is the day of Girls' Festival in Japan. So this magazine will become a nice present for Japanese girls :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 6):
cekoni (25 Feb 2012, 23:14) • dustman (24 Feb 2012, 20:33) • let`s talk (24 Feb 2012, 19:13) • Susie (24 Feb 2012, 18:47) • lala630312 (24 Feb 2012, 15:25) • lovplush (24 Feb 2012, 14:34)
Rating: 25%

Kudryavka

Postby Susie » 24 Feb 2012, 18:46

@ka_yama 『ワールドフィギュアスケート52』表紙見本です。来週末の配本を目指して鋭意作業中。 http://twitpic.com/8nzcnu

a sample of the cover of World Figure Skating #52! :ya_hoo_oo:
They will sell next week in Japan!
Plushy is the top! ::yaz-yk:

These users thanked the author Susie for the post:
lala630312 (24 Feb 2012, 22:35)

Susie

Postby let`s talk » 24 Feb 2012, 19:15

Kudryavka wrote:This issue will be released on March 3rd. plush48 "March 3rd" - is the day of Girls' Festival in Japan. So this magazine will become a nice present for Japanese girls :-)

Wow! What a dynamic photo on the magazine cover! :plush32: I am sure little girls will be more than happy! :mo-ro_zi_vo:

"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
lala630312 (25 Feb 2012, 23:58)

let`s talk

Postby Gabry » 24 Feb 2012, 20:14

That's a lovely cover showing Evgeni in his beautiful "Storm" outfit! A pity this Japanese magazine isn't available in Europe, anyway we couldn't read it! Last issue of the Italian magazine "Doppio Axel" also brings Zhenya on its cover, although it's an old photo while performing his "Tosca" program. Ciao to all of you!!

These users thanked the author Gabry for the post (total 2):
Дарина (25 Feb 2012, 11:50) • lala630312 (24 Feb 2012, 22:34)
Rating: 8.33%

Gabry

Postby cekoni » 25 Feb 2012, 23:18

dustman wrote:Next "Doppio Axel"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Evgeny Plushenko in an exclusive interview on the new issue of "Doppio Axel", out tomorrow, January 27 (transportation stoppages permitting)

Same magazine also in Japan! :plush45:

@mag_mart:
Plushenko選手表紙のDoppio Axel最新号、お待たせしておりすみません。週明けに入荷します! [ts]
http://www.mag-mart.jp/vol/03039201203
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 25 Feb 2012, 23:50

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=57453

Яна Рудковская: завтра я вылетаю к Плющенко в Мюнхен

Сегодня, 23 февраля, в специализированной клинике в Мюнхене (Германия) олимпийскому чемпиону 2006 года по фигурному Евгению Плющенко была сделана операция на мениске. Яна Рудковская (на фото), супруга Евгения Плющенко, сообщила Агентству спортивной информации «Весь спорт», что всё прошло без осложнений.

«Операция на мениске была сделана по плану, - сказала Яна Рудковская. – Мы связывались с Женей, всё прошло без осложнений, чувствует он себя хорошо. Завтра я вылетаю к нему в Мюнхен». Алексей Мишин, личный тренер Евгения Плющенко, также общался с учеником после операции, но от комментариев отказался.

Вместе с тем, планы подготовки Евгения Плющенко к предолимпийскому сезону 2011-2012 годов останутся неизменными. Ранее он сам сообщил, что на 70 процентов достигнута договоренность о постановке новых программ зарубежными хореографами в апреле в Италии.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lovplush (26 Feb 2012, 00:22)

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni